2014 Edition - A Year of Reading in Review - Books I Wanted to Read

Last but not least, there were books that I had hopes to finish this year but haven’t gotten around to. They will be at the top of next year’s list though!

Last of the Jedi 7 – 10 – I’m a Star Wars fan, even of the kids’ books, especially those by Jude Watson. I started this line some time back, and I’d like to finish it off before I sell the books. Because with the new movies and reset canon and because these books are nowhere near as good as Watson’s Jedi Apprentice series, I figure, make room for the books I love and will reread.

The Last Empress – My dear friend and reading partner gave this to me, and I tried so hard to fit it in my reading schedule, but alas, it never happened!

Young Adult Urban Fantasy (Crusade, Iron King, Delirium, Everneath, Under the Never Sky, Across the Universe 2 – 3, Stormdancer, Anna and the French Kiss) – I made great strides in clearing out the YA UF, and this is one of the last pushes before all those books have been cycled through.

Unveiled – This one is an ARC I got eons ago – DEFINITELY want to finish this guy! Again, it was just one of those books that never found its way to my reading stack.

Scoundrels – Similar to above, with the addendum that I love Timothy Zahn, and really want to read more Zahn in the future! I can’t believe that I still haven’t read this one!