The Mandalorian Armor - K.W. Jeter Dengar is scavenging around the Sarlac after the big blowout at Jabba's when he makes two discoveries: 1) a dancer named Neelah is not all she seems and 2) Boba Fett is alive. Back post-A New Hope, Boba Fett is hired to destroy the Bounty Hunter's Guild.
NOTE: Based on the novel (read years ago) and the audiobook.

I Liked:
What sane person wouldn't want to read a book starring the most enigmatic, least important, most highly sought after character from the movie? I read the book to learn more about Fett, and, in a way, I did.
Fett was well done, if a bit verbose. He is mysterious, he is cunning, he is ruthless, he is a mercenary to the core. His mind is analytical, he plans for all contingencies (well, most of them) and he isn't burdened by pity or mercy. Even with recent prequel and Traviss retcons (Well, I don't know so much about Traviss' retcons, if any, of Boba Fett, just of the Mandalorians), he holds up well.
But for me, the one who shined was Dengar. I know, it's odd, but Dengar was a very personable character for me. I liked his relationship with Manaroo (established in Tales of the Bounty Hunters, one of the good short stories), I liked how he balanced being emotional and yet a mercenary, and I liked how he teamed up with Boba Fett.
I also really liked how this book was set in the Imperial (aka between Hope and Jedi) era and not in the future. We don't get to see much of Vader, Palpatine, Xizor, so it was nice to have scenes with them.

I Didn't Like:
If you were to ask me to give two words summing this book up I would say "Slow" and "Confusing". Both are closely intertwined, but I'll try to explain individually.
This book is incredibly slow. Really, not much happens in this book. If I hadn't trudged through it the first time (it took me forever and I was tempted to give up, it never seemed to go anywhere), I would have given up. Yes, it ends on a cliffhanger, but to get me there...too hard, too long, too slow.
As for "Confusing", this book includes two seemingly unrelated storylines. I say "seemingly" because, having read the book, I know that the two stories are intertwined. But for someone who hasn't read the trilogy before, it would be mindboggling why there are two stories being relayed with the only plausible tie to the other is the characters (Boba Fett and Kuat of Kuat). I love subtlety, but this goes too far. Give me something to work with, anything. Drop a hint, a clue, a tidbit. Kriff, make the "Then" sections obviously a flashback. Anything, so I can tie the two together and not wonder if Jeter is pulling a Black Fleet Crisis with Lando's story.
Another thing that bothered me was the monologuing. Characters absolutely love to talk endlessly or think endlessly. Boba Fett is particularly prone to being overtalkative, something that seems to conflict with his on-screen persona. Kuat of Kuat does a lot of staring at screens and thinking, plotting something we have no clue. Xizor spends a huge chunk of time and pages relating in excruciating detail his plan for destroying the Bounty Hunters Guild (it goes WAY overboard). And Kudar Mu'bat, while an interesting character, grated on my nerves for his blathering.
My last complaint is reserved for Neelah. I know she's supposed to be integral to the plot, but I can't get over how cliched she is. Hot dancer? Check. Amnesia/Memory-wipe? Check. Quick-thinking? Check. Able to deliver great groin attacks? Absolutely.

Dialogue/Sexual Situations/Violence:
I caught a d*** and a p***, the latter being a surprise in a Star Wars novel.
Neelah was a dancer.
Bossk kills his father. Boba Fett is nearly digested by the Sarlac. The story deals with mercenaries and bounty hunters, so expect a lot of battles, fights, betrayals, firefights and the like.

Overall:
Mildly entertaining, this book would be so much better if it weren't so overcomplicated and ridden with characters who like to hear themselves talk/think. Decent, but unless you are a Fett fan, I would skip.