Star Wars: Jango Fett - Ron Marz;Tim Fowler "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"
Jango Fett. Mandalorian Warrior. Bounty Hunter. Flirt. Father.
This relatively brief comic gives us a glimpse of the Jango Fett that flitted across the screen in "Attack of the Clones". We see his tenderness for his son, Boba Fett, his regret at having to leave for assignments, and his desire to stay with his son, but also the struggle to provide for his son.
We see how he takes assignments, how intimidating he is to those around him, how he is willing to take any job for just the right credits.
We see how he knows Zam Wesell, how he flirts with her, and the tip of the iceberg of their convoluted relationship.
This story does have a few swear words, some sexual attire and innuendos (particuarly between Zam and Jango), and quite a bit of violence (as one could expect from two bounty hunters). On the whole, I would rate it rather tame in all three departments.
Overall, the comic is pretty interesting. The story is a little bland--Jango must retrieve an artifact--and the drawings are a little strange, but there was something about them that was quite interesting. 4.5 stars, unfortunately rounded down to 4.